Explore Istanbul’s historical and touristic places:
• Take a walk around Sultanahmet to visit Hagia Sophia, the hippodrome of Constantine, Topkapı Palace and 17th century Blue Mosque.
• See works of chief architect Sinan; Süleymaniye and Sehzade Mosques.
• Amaze at the Grand Bazaar; an old covered market with 22 gates ushering you into a labyrinth of 4.500 stores.
• See the mosaics of the Chora Museum in Edirnekapı and exceptional monuments including historic baths, cisterns and bazaars in Fatih.
• Go shopping in Taksim, walk through Beyoğlu and explore narrow nearby streets in Galata, watch the Bosphorus view from Galata Tower stretching to Eminönü and Asian shores.
What to do nearby the hotel?
• Pay a visit to the holly Eyüp Sultan
• Sip Turkish tea at Pierre Loti
• Visit Miniaturk, Rahmi Koç Museum, Dolphinarium and Feshane with children
• Stroll in Balat exploring vintage antique stores, cool cafes and design shops
• Visit Fener; home to the iconic Phanar Greek Orthodox College and Greek Orthodox Patriarchate; the spiritual center of the Greek Orthodox world.
Eyüp Merkez, Silahtarağa Cd. No 87, Eyüpsultan, 34050 Istanbul
Tel: 0090 212 6001600